Wednesday, May 25, 2016

The Search for Cornmeal in the Philippines

Cornmeal Haven in Marikina...Philippines!!!!!

It has been more than a decade since I last devoured on a decent corn dog when I went to visit some friends in the States. I had been in constant endevor since to find the key ingredient...cornmeal here in the Philippines. I've researched the internet and called a lot of companies to find it but to no avail. All of them sell animal grade corn grinds for feeds. Until very recently...yesterday...May 25, 2016...I have discovered a gold mine in Marikina, just a few streets, just half a liter of gas away from my house...



The price is a little stiff for P185/kilo but hey! No one sells! Lol! I bought 5 bags(kilos) and gave 2 bags to my lady friend who bakes and she loved it. She used hers for corn muffins. :)


YUM YUM YUM!!!



For those corn dog lovers like me, you may reach the supplier of this cornmeal at 09998596711/(02)5049238, look for Joy. 



1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thanks for this bro. I'm an expat from the US. Been looking for this for years.

    ReplyDelete